Drolet Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Lindberg

Sep 29, 2012
Have a recent Eco65 Drolet- looking for a source for an ignitor. They are made by an outfit in Wood Dale, IL. Drolet p/n: 44133 500watt, 120vac Thanks!

Does a nyone have good contact for Drolet parts?? I want to order a few parts for my Eco45, but cannot get a dealer in my area.

Is it a standard cartridge ignitor? If so, have you checked Grainger?

Match up wattage, length, and diameter. Lots of users here have done this with there stoves. Just depends on what type of ignitor.

PM forum member Fyrebug. He works for the Parent company (SBI) and may should be able to guide you in the right direction.

Hi Randy, you may want to try http://myfireplaceproducts.com/WelcomeScreen.aspx they carry many of the parts. They list the price shipping included. Part #44133. Also is the unit on thermostat? If not it may be a good idea and put it on 'Pilot' mode when the TM is not calling for heat as it will increase the life of the igniter.

All the best. Let me know if you need more help.

Reactions: Love the Heat
Hi Randy, you may want to try http://myfireplaceproducts.com/WelcomeScreen.aspx they carry many of the parts. They list the price shipping included. Part #44133. Also is the unit on thermostat? If not it may be a good idea and put it on 'Pilot' mode when the TM is not calling for heat as it will increase the life of the igniter.

All the best. Let me know if you need more help.
Thanks fyrebug. I'm thinking of ordering a spare igniter for my eco 65. This will be my first season with the stove. Would you recommend any other spare parts? Just trying to figure out which parts may wear out first. So I can quickly repair without waiting for the order to arrive. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.