Earth Stove 100 Series Value?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rexregisanimi

Sep 3, 2019
Orem, Utah
Hello everyone! This is my first post. My family is in the process of purchasing a home built in 1969 and it includes two wood stoves. The previous owner just had a large high-efficiency furnace installed and we've decided to sell the two stoves. I only know the model number of one of them right now: The Earth Stove 100 Series (ICBO 3340). It doesn't have the curly-cues on the door (the design is two squares with a brown ceramic design where they intersect) like most of those I've seen online. I cannot find what year it was made but it looks to be in brand-new condition. It's a beautiful stove. How much does something like this sell for on the private market?

Attachments

• 20190822_120956.jpg
    20190822_120956.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 951
I've seen them go for $50-$200. This is not a modern stove so it may be a harder sell if Utah is cracking down on pre-EPA stoves.

I'm replacing my Earth Stove Series 100 tomorrow with a Hearthstone Manchester. Kinda sad to see it go after 5 years as my primary heat source but it's time.
Earth Stove 100.jpg