Earth Stove TP440 Dealer leftover stock?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Major91

Sep 16, 2008
Dudley, Mass.
As seen in the title.......Have a TP440 Earthstove which i really enjoy and want to keep for many more years. The burn pot as we say which mine is not a pot but a channel type entrance for the pellets is starting to show its age. Question to any dealer or anyone:

Do they know of a place that may have any leftover stock from the company that no longer exists? Any info would be extremely helpful!!!!! :)

Ya already been to that site. I already have an email to them requesting the part i was looking for.

Also have been thinking of having someone create one. Just wondering if any dealer had or knew of anyone who had leftover stock hanging around....

Thank You though!

dont hold your breath waiting for lennox to get around to supporting a product that they disco-ed years ago, and if they do, they'll mark the part up 3000%. Just take the piece to a fabricator, it'll be cheaper, and you could have it made stronger. Do you know if its the same burnpot as the T300P pellet stove that lennox put out, that was originally an earthstove?

anyone have a manual for the tp440?

Status
Not open for further replies.