Eastern Pa pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forya

Feb 18, 2010
Bucks County Pa
I am starting to look for next year's stash. I found Lignetics for 209/ton and Hamer's for 239.50/ ton, but there are not many dealers that I am aware of around here. aside from Lowe's, Home Depot and 2 lawn and garden shops, the picken's are pretty slim. Any one know of a place?
Fehl's has the Hamers in Temple Pa, and TSC has the Lignetics.

This was my 1st full burning year, so I'm still a little green, but I am on pace to burn 5 tons.
I burned (will burn) 4 tons of Hamers, 1/2 ton of Lignetics and 1/2 ton of Green Teams.

You're right. Not a great selection around here.
Though I haven't called, here are two places that carry a couple of known brands according to the manufacturers.

Ray's Greenhouse in Telford carries Barefoot and
The Woodburners in Hatfield carries Allegheny.

That price on the Hammer's is very good, what was your experience with them?

I've had my Accentra Insert for 3 weeks and have been going through 2 bags a day.
What have you been averaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.