eko fire brick

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishman

Oct 27, 2008
Northeast,Ohio
aol.com
Does any one using eko know where to buy that u shaped fire brick without spending a fortune in shipping from new horizon? or maybe i can repair mine with refractory cement or make my own u shape with firebrick and cement.

I would just find a place near you to buy the supplies and make your own. When mine goes I will buy refractory cement and the metal needles and make my own.

Rob

I believe there is a stocking dealer in Northern Michigan but I doubt that's going to help you in OH.

I hope to get one more season out of my current bricks. I plan to upgrade to the "new style" EKO bricks when my set finally gives it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.