Empress Stove Auger Motor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2012
Kitsap, WA
Hi everyone! New to the forum and I've got a question. The auger motor on my Empress Stove is going out and I was curious as to what the best replacement for it would be: Factory replacement, or is there a good aftermarket replacement? Thanks!

Factory or aftermarket, there really isn't a whole lot of difference. I prefer OEM but you will definitely pay more for them and there are non OEM ones out there which will be just as good.

My Enviro M55 came with a Gleason Avery auger motor. It is almost totally silent in operation. I would highly recommend them. Figure out which one your stove uses and then order direct from Gleason Avery. Price from them is $74.99+ shipping. Hard to beat that.

Hey thanks very much for the replies guy, very helpful and much appreciated! I'll check out that Gleason Avery.

Status
Not open for further replies.