England Combustion blower and gasket options

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvick29

Nov 20, 2008
SW Pennsylvania
My Fasco Combustion blower is starting to make noise again after only 2 seasons of use. The number is 7121-11559E. Ive been looking around for just the motor instead of having to buy the whole case etc with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive found motors the same size/ specs all but the amps which are bigger. Another question is maybe an alternative for these crappy gaskets. You barely touch them and they fall apart and when you order a gasket you get charged for the gasket PLUS 12 bucks to ship it from Englands which is crazy. Has anyone used high temp RTV in place of these? Just looking for a better option.

I scraped the fiberglass flimsy gasket of my combustion blower the first time I took it out and went to NAPA and purchased a box of gasket material ...it comes in a sheet and made my own gasket for bought $10.
It is reusable and works just fine on my stove.

sweet...Ill be making a trip over there tomorrow. Thanks for the quick response.

this is what i did .had a bird go down exhaust vent on my my new englander stove . jam the fasco blower . took it apart gasket cheap quality used by englander crumble.used rtv sealant same as use on vent pipe to make new gasket let sit overnite . been working ever since the begin of heating season

Status
Not open for further replies.