Englander 25-PDV From D to C

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its been dicussed here, but I can't find it.

EDIT, found it:

stoveguy2esw said:
unplug
replug , immediately press the bolwer up and down arrows togeher (2 fingers) and release
the letter for the mode will show in the heat range, use the heat range up or down arrows to adjust (hurry as you have about 5 seconds to do so) if you arent quick enough just unplug, replug and resum until you have mode "d"

Mykl78 said:
What does changing this setting do exactly? Just curious...
Changes the fuel curve on the stove. That way Englander can use the same control board on different stoves, and change modes to fit.

First--- a disclaimer---

I don't think "we" as a general population are supposed to mess with this setting unless under the tutalage of one of Englander's techs,,,,read"Mike",,,, but Here is a thread I found on it a while back:

Try this:
The stove must be cold, Unplug the stove ,plug back in and quickly depress and hold for a couple seconds (both at the same time) the up and down fan blower buttons . You should be seeing a letter d in the top left box. If not , depress either the up or down button below to set it at d mode.
You should now have much better control of the heat range settings. However if your top auger isn`t cycling on/off your board could be bad.
If the above doesn`t work call tech support.
[/quote]

I changed mine from D to C,,,,,,,, fantastic response heat-wise from the stove,,,,,,

Hope I didn't just revoke my pellet pig status ,,,,,,,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.