Englander 25 pdvc 2016 settings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dartfrogz

Nov 20, 2014
ct
Hello thankfully we don't have any issues w the pellet stove except it seems to be plowing thru pellets. Its a 2016 englander 25 pdvc.

what number and letter settings should our pellet stove be on? I dont remember how to even check the settings lol but its been unplugged several times so lord knows if its on what we originally set it to lol just seems like its plowing thru pellets.

Ty

I just changed the letter settings from A to C. Not sure what A does or how it was even on it???? What is the A setting???

Ps after searching long enough i found my answer to what the numbers should be on, it was on 6-4-1 now its on 4-4-1 butttt i still would like to know what setting A is about?

I have an older model 25pdvc. Where do I find out what letter mine is set on. I'm at 6-4-1 and I am using a hopper full of pellets in 7 hours. On 3 heat range and 4 blower.