Englander 28-3500 ON LINE!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RLLD

Oct 31, 2008
Annapolis, Md
I spent over a year reading and researching, finally pulled the trigger on the 80,000 btu beast a couple of weeks ago. Then spent the last two weeks fretting over the details of the final installation. She is already eating 24 inch logs, with 8 of them in there right now.....I have not yet hooked up the connection to my existing duct work, I want to burn it for a little while first, maybe install the rest in a week or so....

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

Looks good and i am so gelous got my electric bill for last month $600 have been doing the research on the same stove got the okay from the wife just working out the details thank to this sight and the great people on it should have mine in the next couple of months.

kscowboy said:
Looks good and i am so gelous got my electric bill for last month $600 have been doing the research on the same stove got the okay from the wife just working out the details thank to this sight and the great people on it should have mine in the next couple of months.

My bill was $450 for December, I am really looking forward to getting a tiny bill from the blood sucking energy company....its so wonderful to have this thing finally in place....

Status
Not open for further replies.