Englander 30 in action!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlyFerret

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2007
Delaware, Ohio
I was just messing around with the video feature on my phone. Took these two videos and uploaded them to Youtube directly from the handset. Pretty cool!!

Anyway... I figured I'd post 'em here. Two quick videos of my 30 in action this evening.

-SF

Is that a washing machine or locomotive running in the background? ;)

It's the dish washer!! One of the noisier ones I've heard. The one my parents have is nearly silent. I guess that's why it cost 3 times as much as mine.

-SF

SlyFerret said:
It's the dish washer!! One of the noisier ones I've heard. The one my parents have is nearly silent. I guess that's why it cost 3 times as much as mine.

-SF

'LOL. ALL my appliances must be cheap then, cause they are all noisy

Nice BTU's there.

Nice videos! What type of phone you used for them. I did mine with my iphone and it doesn't seem to catch all of the flames very well.

Hey SF,

Great looking burn...perfect for the crappy weather we're having (I'm over in Marysville).

Take care!

Corriewf said:
Nice videos! What type of phone you used for them. I did mine with my iphone and it doesn't seem to catch all of the flames very well.

It's a Samsung Moment, one of the new Android based handsets on Sprint's network.

-SF

SlyFerret said:
Corriewf said:

It's a Samsung Moment, one of the new Android based handsets on Sprint's network.

-SF

Huh! Well awesome video quality out of it! Love those blazes man! :)

At least you don't have kids asking you questions. I never realized what a zoo I have at home until I tried to find a quiet time to catch a video of a cool fire. My 3 yr old keeps a pretty good eye on me when the fire is going and as soon as I go near the thing he's right there wanting to help out.

Your video reminded me to check my 30 in the basement and see if it’s time for a reload.

Status
Not open for further replies.