ENGLANDER 30-NCH have a few questions please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mroverkill

Feeling the Heat
Aug 10, 2010
Northern nj
overkillauto.com
well i have been posting how well things have gone at the house and we want to add heat to the basement

you guys posted that Hd is having a sale on there stoves WELL after searching i found a 30 and its ON hold till tonight for me for 670.00

so should i GRAB it any things to to look for on this model etc

the basement is about 30ishx50ish so its in the ballpark in sizing.

thanks all

You're getting ripped off. Some guy found the same stove for $699.

Lots of people love their Englander 30s and claim they put out a ton of heat. Look around the Hearth Room forum and you'll find a lot of threads basically saying 'My Englander 30NC is great."

good to go then im going to be relining my old oil burner chimmny looks like a 8" so a 6" will go in hopefully it might be already ligned already will see once snow melts with the warm weather.

well its paid for and i am going to pick it up saturday

after tax it was 725.00 it has a few light straches that have some rust in it no biggie but they said when you pick it up ask the manager if they will give you 10% off because of it so who knows hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.