Englander/Summers Heat new model?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
794909501767lg.jpg

What gives? This does not look like any Englander I have ever seen? It isn't on Englander's website either.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_213081-76845-50-SVL17LC_0_?productId=3064747&Ntt=wood stove&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL;=/pl__0__s?newSearch=true$Ntt=wood stove$y=0$x=0

There was an old thread with some more recent posts [last 2 weeks or 3] on this stove. I cannot find it right now but it is out there. Obviously a new style to their steel stoves. I like it and hopefully it makes them more appealing to those who need their stoves to be 'pretty'.

Thats Corie's new baby. I think many of the old timers of this site feel a little proud of that new stove. Its quite a long story, but the short version is:

Corie was a talented young lad that was (and I stress WAS) a frequent poster on this site. He was building his own coal stove. He loved the industry and was actively trying to break into it as a profession. Through some help from Craig and many on this site, he was sent to an industry show - where ESW (Englander) picked him up for hire. You are now seeing the fruits of his (and I am sure many others) labor.

Thee end.

yep , new model for this coming year will be posted on website very soon model 17-VL the installation/operations manual is currently up on the website , but we havent yet got the "display" page up yet. will be there soon. ive been watching development of this little rascal , it heats quite well.

When is it going to show up on the website Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.