Englander's now available at Canadian Tire!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedog

Jun 10, 2008
New Brunswick
Check out Canadian Tire. Search for "pellet stove" and up comes the 25-PDVC & 25-PDV. The part that amazed me was the price!!! Cheaper than HomeDepot in the U.S. !!!!

Wonder if they'll be getting the new models (25-EP and 10-CPM) in too??? Anyone???

I have a castile on order and I am paying alot more them CTC prices for it. How do they compare, does anyone know about englander stoves. I am sure that they will not do any serviceon them.

Kobalt

LOL! In the States Les Schwab gives "Free Beef" with their tires and in Canada, they sell snow tires and Englander stoves.

Go figure.

kobalt said:
I have a castile on order and I am paying alot more them CTC prices for it. How do they compare, does anyone know about englander stoves. I am sure that they will not do any serviceon them.

Kobalt

Lots of info on here about Englander! Hard to beat for the price!

Gonna buy one with Candian Tire Money?

Status
Not open for further replies.