enviro customers???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crackshot

Jan 15, 2011
Moosup ct
hello all, i am set on getting an enviro kodiak 2100 freestander,...... does anyone here have one and/or have any likes or dislikes about them????? please let me know, its gonna be my first woodstove.... thanks!

Hey there

Personally I do not have a Kodiak. However, 2 of my neighbors do> They love them to death. Amazing heat output, very simple controls, nice draft. They find it heats their house perfectly (2 story homes, stove in the basement).

Cheers

ANdrew

thank you sir!

thats it, one person who knows one person !? lol honestly going back and fourth on the pacifics and the enviros right now

Well, one guy that has a 1700 insert would probably be replying. If he hadn't been banned. The stove didn't cause it. :lol:

Seriously, Enviro makes great wood stoves. PE makes great wood stoves. Pick one from column A or one from column B.

I like the fact that the enviro has a touch bigger FB,.... and its heavier..... I guess the only question is how long the seconday tubes will last vs one or the other,.... is there anywhere to find out what each stoves max temp (overfire) is, I cant find the info on either ones website or owners manual?or in is it kind of like a standard temp between these types of steel non cat stoves?

If it's glowing, it's overfiring. Dull red glow starts about 900°F. Get the Enviro, sounds like a good fit.

thanks begreen~!.....early march is install,.... this weekend Im goin to start gathering all the blow downs from out back,.... I know i know, a little late,... but im planning on buying a couple chord of oak from my neighbor, hes only charging me 130 bucks a chord,(he ows me)... and its been stacked and seasoning since last spring..... I have to admit, i am VERY excited to get our stove, I can t seem to get off of this site and stop doing reseach..... lol,.... my wife keeps pokin fun at me for being so obsessed, but ive never been one to go in into anything blind... this site has tought me so much over the past couple of weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.