Enviro expanded line up. Any info from the retails on them? Cast M55 and Maxx M.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtakeman

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2008
Northwestern CT.
www.facebook.com
I was checking the Enviro site today and see they released a Cast Iron M55 version and a Maxx M. Both stoves are multifuel units. Any info from the dealers on them?

TIA
jay

Jay,I was just on the enviro site,did you notice the omega is not listed any more...I guess the MaxxM is the new omega.
Andy

these are new products, just unvieled at the expo (happening right now in Orlando... I didn't get to go this year, but the boss is down there and its been raining the whole time: the outdoor burn booths are getting soaked, new prototypes rusting :lol: ) I expect the avg retails will come out after all the wheeling, dealing, and after show special orders are taken care of....

Sorry about that,good for me, that's one I've been thinking about.
Andy

andyc said:
Sorry about that,good for me, that's one I've been thinking about.
Andy

No Problem, Maybe you should wait for the maxx m to come out? Might have some more features added. Might also drop the Omega's price as its no longer the king of the multi fuel line up Enviro has. Kind of like the new cars, Each time they release the next model it has to out do and have more.

Wonder if my wife will let me sell the omega? Probably not! Unless is was a furnace we could duct to.

jtakeman said:
I was checking the Enviro site today and see they released a Cast Iron M55 version and a Maxx M. Both stoves are multifuel units. Any info from the dealers on them?

TIA
jay

Jay,

The new M55 Cast is coming out in Painted Black, Antique Chesnut, Beach or Sand, and maybe Diamond Black. The delivery is June to the dealers. Also coming out this fall with a M55 Cast insert. Price is TBD. The M55 is going to replace the Empress eventually. Side wings similar to a Vermont Casting wood stove will be an option.

The Castings are being done by the Vermont Casting Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.