enviro fan adjustment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corkman

Minister of Fire
Dec 3, 2009
SE,Mass
hi all i posted a little while back that my stove temps had dropped quiet a bit.the softwoods just dont seem to burn well in my stove.okies ,dragons and vermonts are not giving me great heat.i've recently went back to hardwoods ,barefoot and green team and ther is a noticeable difference in the heat but still not what i would expect.
i recently had my service man(Scott Williamson) come check out the stove and he set the air using a magnahelic gauge and also made an adjustment to the fan to keep more heat in the stove.
if my memory serves me right he set the fan at a lower speed dropping it from 118 v to 114 thus keeping more heat in the stove to get to the room.
since then the stove gets dirtier and although the heat is slightly better i want to switch the fan back to its original setting.anyone know what the procedure migt be.is there a reset on the board to reset the stove to factory settings.thanks in advance and stay warm.colder days are coming.

I think its jumpers on the board you need to move. But PM scott and have him tell you for sure. When you figure it out post here for others.

he did it without unpluging the stove.if you keep the fan button pressed in it will either flash once or flash twice depending on what it is set to.i thought i could just switch it back by just holding it in but no can do

Status
Not open for further replies.