Enviro M55 FS Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddO

Feb 18, 2012
Mid Michigan
Now I can't be told it doesn't exist...Here are the pics. I had my dealer order matching paint from Enviro so I could paint the pipe.

Attachments

• 410.jpg
    410.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 368
  • 411.jpg
    411.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 349
  • 412.jpg
    412.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 343
  • 413.jpg
    413.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 365
Gotta say that looks real nice.....

Stunning......enjoy, Bill

Wow now that's pretty, and awesome matching pipe! :coolsmile:

Enjoy the warmth,

1D

Very Blingy!!! Bling Bling.... ;-P

On a serious note. Looks awesome. Love the M-55. Nice job on the vent too.

Beautiful.

Congrats. That's a stunning stove and hearth and setup.

Before Imacman gets to it, does it have a surge protector? can't see it in the pics.

Yes I bought the best surge protector I could find. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing and quickly discovered that they were a must have. This stove actually replaced a propane eating stove that was in the house when I bought it. So really all I had to to is haul it out and had this installed. I can say one thing about this stove...It is a heavy SOB. Took four of us to lift it into place.

The pipe outside goes up about six feet so i could get it 24 inches above the roof line. I know that question would have been asked soon.

Beautiful stove and set up!

Enjoy!

Awesome install!!

That looks great.

Love the color.

You are going to love that stove.
Great heat, quiet operation, good looks.

All in one box.

Nice job!
---Nailer---

Gorgeous stove, and a great looking install....congrats.

Now, enjoy the heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.