EPA Wood Furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laynes69

Minister of Fire
Oct 2, 2006
Ashland OH
I know from time to time this pops up. Well tonight when I was looking up some specs on a furnace, I found the parts diagram for the caddy. These furnaces run around 2200 dollars, which would be money well spent. Im sure they feature a glass door, and secondary burn tubes throughout the firebox. If I ever upgrade this will be it. Thought I was seeing things in the local ads, but its in there. The only thing I don't understand is the parts diagram is there, but its not advertised on their site. Its on page 90 and 91, warning its a 5 mb download.

http://www.usstove.com/Downloads/Repair Parts Manuals/2006-2.pdf

The side panels are made for either left or right series installation. Comes in around 140,000 btus. Someday.......

Link wont work for me

Lot of negative things about US stoves not being good coal burners. Not sure if this is a wood/coal burner or just a wood burner.

You need adobe reader to view the breakdowns. This is a wood only furnace, and it is epa certified.

Status
Not open for further replies.