Eric at Kinsman stoves to the rescue.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buildingmaint

Feeling the Heat
Jan 19, 2007
Oil City PA
Ordered 6 Breckwell Big E combustion gaskets from Eric last week, he called me and told me he was having problems getting them from his supplier. Said he would refund me my money, or wait until they come in. In the mean time in order to get my stove up and running ,I ordered one from Breckwell $4.95 + $16.95 shipping and handling. So I called Eric today and told him, I'd wait for the gaskets to come in, and he told me he had ONE in his shop he would send to me , today. Nice to know there are still some who value customer service and practice it.

nice i love when someone will go the extra yard great customer service ..i do get a kick out of breckwells shipping charges they are so outragous

Status
Not open for further replies.