error codes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tk421

Feb 18, 2011
western ma
Threw two codes on my mt vernon stove today. Woke up stove was off and showed "conv over I" and "comb over I" reset stove started up fine. good flame, came up to temp room blower kicked in no problem. decided to shut down stove, as soon as i chose shut down, both blower motor and exhaust blower shut down and same code is displayed. aprox three tons burned in stove, stove is new this yr. Both motors spin freely with no effort to turn them. Any one??

Use the warranty process ...

If its still under warranty dont even deal with it, call the shop you bought it from ...

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewreply/750480/

Where balls of fire says

"Ooooorrrrrr your convection blower is dirty or crapped out on you which in that case you should get conv over I on wall control."

Looks like after three tons something needs cleaning.

But maybe Hank Hill is right,

I wonder if not having cleaned a stove is covered under warranty?

My guess... dirty stove

Status
Not open for further replies.