Eureka Premium pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excell

Feeling the Heat
Oct 1, 2009
Winnipeg
I have done a search ,and not much about Eureka Premium all wood pellets . I can get them for $219.00 a Ton (50 bags)it might be worth the drive
if they are supper good . They would have to be on par with Lignetics ,then it would be worth it .Any one heard of them ?

I burned them 5 or so years back. They were a pretty good back then. Nice clean softwood with good heat. But its been so long I wouldn't trust what I say as things tend to change.

I burned some last year.
very comparable to other softwoods I have burned.
thats about the same price Homey D sells them for around here.

I burned Eureka pellets in the past. They were by far the worst pellets I've ever burned. For me, they created clinkers that had to be constantly scrapped out.

I used them two years ago...liked them a lot.

Nice lady selling them to supplement her summer garden market ,she gave me a bag to try .They do burn very good in my stove . She only has 22 bags left so I am going back for them today .I will be able to get more later .Thanks all for your replies .You can't beat trying them your self though .It is refreshing to deal with some one that appreciates my business .

I'm trying them now and they leave the biggest clinkers I have ever seen.Very dusty also.I bought three bags and thats it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.