F-602N or F-3TD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dibdibu

Sep 14, 2008
holy land
A dealer of jotul in my area offered me the F-602N(with a window) and the F-3TD both for the same price which is 1350$ (not including the chimney).
someone?
by the way, my appartment size is 400ft.

Attachments

• 27038_(49).jpg
    27038_(49).jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 27038_(50).jpg
    27038_(50).jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 218
Calling BeGreen to the lobby, BeGreen to the lobby please!

Thats the dude that can talk about both of those stoves, he should be around.

In an apartment??? Theres got to be a story there.

gigi said:
well ,sorry about my english..
its defenetly a house!

Your avatar says "holy land". Do you mind if I ask for a more specific location?

The F3 will cook you out of 400 sq ft. The 602 would be my pick between these two (but they should not both be the same price).

I've owned both stoves. Each are good heaters, but can really put out the heat if pushed. I agree with myzamboni and would lean toward the 602. My thought is that you can work small intense fires more easily in the 602. The F3CB takes a little longer to get a strong secondary burn going and by then the house might be getting too hot. I am a little surprised that the price is the same. Usually the F3CB is a more expensive than the 602. Ask the dealer to sharpen his pencil and get the 602 down a couple hundred.

I don't know where you live, but $1350 for an F602 is pretty outrageous. MSRP is less than $900...

ill defenetly try to push down the price for the 602.
for those who asked, i live in israel. there are two reasons, i could think about for the high prices:
1. high avrage temperatures during the year, which is the reason why people prefer to buy air condition systems.
2. high taxes.
recently there is a change in the atitude, and more and more people buy stoves, there for there are more imported stoves.
there are also some local stoves but they are usually o.k and not more then that.
there are few places in israel that during the winter time the temperatures go below zero: the north of israel, some places in the desert and around jerusalem.

Status
Not open for further replies.