Fair offer on an 075AVE?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steve, the correct term for your condition is c.a.d. Chainsaw acquisition disorder.

Wtf are you gonna do with that monster?

I would start a conversation with the guy as to what he has into the ignition/repairs first to maybe get an idea of what he wants. I'm guessing he's looking for top dollar by the way the ad is written.

Have you priced them on E bay to get an idea of going rate, or over @ arborist site? Good info there.

Ignore Zap's thread completely, he stole that saw, & I hope he went to confession to save his soul after that deal.:p
J/K Zap, I'm really kinda jealous.

As far as price, $ 500.00 to $ 600.00 would be a decent deal $ 700.00 to $ 800.00 on the very high end if it's in excellent shape, perfect bar & extra chains. I personally would stop @ $ 600.00 & save for an 090, but that's just me. A C

Reactions: ScotO and DexterDay
Its a hard call untill you get a chance to run it and know what you have. If it all checks out good 500-800 about right. I would go a little more if it was a 3/8 set-up.

Start out at $400.00, don't go over $600.00. Like smokinj said, if it was setup with 3/8, I would offer a little more. That saw is an animal, 111cc of torquey deliciousness. If he wants more than $600.00, listen to AC and save up for a big ol' 090!!

Status
Not open for further replies.