Fair Price for Harman Accentra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeB

Apr 4, 2006
Bangor, Maine
I am considering selling my newest Harman Accentra, burned only one season. I have recently switched to natural gas in my office where I had this stove installed a year ago. Any idea what a fair price would be? Thanks!
Moe

Moe said:
I am considering selling my newest Harman Accentra, burned only one season. I have recently switched to natural gas in my office where I had this stove installed a year ago. Any idea what a fair price would be? Thanks!
Moe

I think it is quite refreshing to read that you are looking to sell at a fair price since a fair price is almost unheard of as of late.
Good luck with the sale.

I think a "fair" price is pretty much whatever somebody is willing to pay. Considering the availability of Harman stoves I would say that you would be able to get very close to retail price. If it were me, and I wanted a hassle free cash-sale (which I would), I would take 10% off retail. I think you'll get multiple inquiries at that price point and you'll be able to pick out a serious local buyer with cash.

You might be able to fetch up to 3,000 in this particular market, but then you might have to work with people way outside your area who may or may not show up to pick it up.

Good luck, should be an easy sell for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.