favor from a Harman Dealer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlouwho

Apr 23, 2006
Several years ago I was a Harman dealer, but am mo longer in the business. I still have some repair parts but can't seem to find a price list. I have a customer that needs an afterburn weldment rebuild kit, for a TL200. I have one in stock, but have no idea what to charge him. Can you give me a price?

Thanks

Why not go by what you paid for the kit? Wholesale plus some gross profit at ? %.

Has Harman upgraded this kit on the TL200 and is it under warranty?

Backwoods Savage said:
Why not go by what you paid for the kit? Wholesale plus some gross profit at ? %.
As my store is closed, I can't seem to get my hands on the receipt to know what I paid

BeGreen said:
Has Harman upgraded this kit on the TL200 and is it under warranty?

I don't think part this was ever under warranty, considered standard maintenance, however this stove is close to 10 years old, so no warranty in effect anyways

When somebody wants something that I have in my old inventory which is now in storage I just figure what I think the price of gravy is. Sold a burner for a Jotul gas stove a while back and the price was based on what Office Depot wanted for that new IP network camera I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.