finally getting it!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamgrizz700

Dec 25, 2009
new hampshire
Its been a while since i have posted, so i thought i would share that i think i am finally getting how to use the stove after all the tips and tricks that i have gotten from this site. thanks alot peoples. next year will be even better with some nice DRY wood. :)

wood1 said:
Its been a while since i have posted, so i thought i would share that i think i am finally getting how to use the stove after all the tips and tricks that i have gotten from this site. thanks alot peoples. next year will be even better with some nice DRY wood. :)

Good to hear..this place is an awesome resource.

I love it when a member finally has one of those "ah ha" Newtonian moments when everything finally clicks into place!

Yeah, and right about now is when you start looking around and convincing yourself that: I need a bigger saw/ more storage / more hearth tools/ bigger wood hauler.......AAAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh........

That's good to hear Robert. You will probably amaze yourself next year!

Right know i am focusing on getting dry wood or green wood so i can get it seasoned for next year and yes then things will really take off, not saying this year is all that bad( the beginning was a little ruff) The last propane bill was 39 gallons($71 bucks) so i must be doing something right.

Jags said:
Yeah, and right about now is when you start looking around and convincing yourself that: I need a bigger saw/ more storage / more hearth tools/ bigger wood hauler.......AAAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh........

I need more storage before I get a bigger saw. My bigger wood hauler is going to be my brother's labor once he gets home from college. Only costs a 12 pack of beer per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.