Finally!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jharkin

Minister of Fire
Oct 21, 2009
Holliston, MA USA
We have 3in on the ground and they are forecasting 4-7 tomorrow with temps topping out in the 20s.

Somebody decided to turn on winter :)

That's okay. You can have it all. I'm already wishing it was spring.

Yep. You can have it. I hafta drive a van full of H.O.G.s down
to the International Bike Show at the Javitts Center in NYC,
tomorrow...Really don't wanna deal with snow & A-hole drivers
on the Thruway...

The weather outlook for next week around here is supposed to be mid forties and almost fifty with rain.

Just let the dog out here in Northwest NJ-we have about 2" of the white stuff so far and its coming down steadily.

The same storm is over us right now. It hasn't dropped a flake yet. They said it was concentrated to the southern NE area.

Finally! That's what I say! However it is supposed to be 45 and rain on Monday sumbitch.

Well waiting for an few more inches so I can uncover the SkiDoo and tear the hell out of the place.

KC

Attachments

• snow 001.jpg
    snow 001.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 186
  • snow 002.jpg
    snow 002.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 161
iskiatomic said:
Well waiting for an few more inches so I can uncover the SkiDoo and tear the hell out of the place.

KC

Obviously someone has some pent-up frustration..... :eek:hh: :lol:

Obviously someone has some pent-up frustration…..

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you just don't know the half of it. Should turn out to be a good weekend. A little riding later, skiing in VT tomorrow. Can I FINALLY say it?

GAME ON!

KC

I'm. Loving it... got some really old oak in the stove.. remnants from the PO at the bottom of the shed that I never get to because I keep refilling it...ooooooh that stuff is burning nice. 18 outside, 74 in :)

Even better, my MIL is coming to sit so I can take Mrs. out for a belated anniversary dinner... We got a gift card to a very nice steakhouse for Xmas that I can't wait to make use of.

Great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.