Q&A Finding 7" double or triple wall pipe to add to chimney

QandA Posted By QandA, Oct 5, 2005 at 2:20 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    I am adding a new roof to my house. This requires the addition of about 6-8 feet of insulated stove pipe. My stove is a Russo which I have had for about 9 years. It uses 7" pipe. Currently the local dealer says that no one makes 7" pipe anymore. Is there a way to obtain 6-8 feet of insulated(not double wall) pipe?


    Most of the companies do still make 7", but most retailers do not stock it. Also, you have to match the brand of your existing stuff...or replace it all. When you say "insulated, not double wall", that's a bit confusing. Most insulated IS double wall, altho there is such a thing as triple wall. The biggest brands are Metalbestos, Metalvent, Dura-Vent and Security.<p>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page