Fire Video For All You Want To Be Burning People

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty neat !

Which stove is that??

This shall take care of the smell! Beautiful set up! Active flame action means wide open air right....

hey todd that good a looking setup on the keystone, I'am in the process of installing my fireview had to order some stones and cap stones for the hearth pad, I like the idea of having two wood stoves, want have to run the my other stove so hard mantain good temps in the house.

Diabel said:
This shall take care of the smell! Beautiful set up! Active flame action means wide open air right....

I was burning hot but after about an hour I turned it down til the flames lifted off the logs and burned her low and slow in the video. I can turn it down a smidge more and the flames die out and the cat will turn bright red but I like a good flame show.

RIDGERUNNER30 said:
hey todd that good a looking setup on the keystone, I'am in the process of installing my fireview had to order some stones and cap stones for the hearth pad, I like the idea of having two wood stoves, want have to run the my other stove so hard mantain good temps in the house.

I know what you mean. I burned my basement installed Fireview pretty hot in the dead of winter and it shortened my burn times in half. Now I have the Keystone to help out, it's going to be very toasty in this joint this winter.

Todd said:
Diabel said:

I was burning hot but after about an hour I turned it down til the flames lifted off the logs and burned her low and slow in the video. I can turn it down a smidge more and the flames die out and the cat will turn bright red but I like a good flame show.

It is interesting how you see the cat...working. The VC set up so different.

great video

thx

pen

Great looking install. Does the whole area behind the flame shield eventually light off?

Looks great. my goldens both "alerted" on the sound of your zoom in and out..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.