Fireside ultra pellets are 187 at HD right now. I need to get my pellets for the year and my furnac

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaclaren

Dec 8, 2010
Seacoast, NH
I want to make sure I am in on pellets before I can't get any good pricing. I would like to know if these are okay. I have to start buying and I can only get a ton at a time. So I with driving, I can only do a ton a day.

Any idea on these? At this price, it appears worth buying them ovr 259 a ton high end for $100 more

It is ALWAYS best to try a few bags of any brand before making a large purschase of a ton or more.

My stove, your neighbors, friends, etc. may be the same make & model as yours BUT each stove can operate a lot differently depending on the installation & the brand of pellets that are used.

Status
Not open for further replies.