Fireview is IN!! This time with pics!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akennyd

Aug 19, 2009
North Carolina
newtothis said:
That looks great! Makes me want to buy a new stove. Mine is only a year old.

You just need a second or third stove.

Nice work, Kenny. Looks great. Bet you can't wait for a good cold snap.

Looks good Kenny. Will you be putting the same stone on the sides of the raised hearth?

Very nice tile work.

Thanks to all for the compliments!!

Dennis, I'm probably going to go with oak trim that matches our kitchen cabinets (medium oak finish and in the room to the left facing the stove). That will also contrast nicely with the lighter colored bamboo flooring I will be putting down shortly. The stove sits in what was our old kitchen and you can see the water hook up for the refrigerator on the wall behind the stove.

Johnstra, I've had a fire everynight this week and yes, I'm looking forward to a good cold snap (for the first time ever)!! :^) It's just hard for me to believe I have the fireview in as I have been waiting so looooong. I will have to say it has met all of my expectations so far and then some. I know I'm basing this on just a few days but really I couldn't be more pleased and the fireworks show is just incredible to watch!!!

Kenny <>{

Looks great Kenny
I really like the feature strip you did in the tile work.
I have a fireview sitting in the box waiting to be installed as I am finishing my house.
Look forward to hear how you like the Fireview.

Looks great Kenny.

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong Kenny Chaos. They were not congratulating you. lol But you are okay too.

Thats looks fantastic...
:coolsmile:

I never cared for the soapstone look but man that looks so good I might change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.