FIREWOOD BRISTOL CT CL AD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2010
Southington CT
sound too good to be true

Firewood (Bristol, Ct)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-22, 9:03AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

70 foot oak tree cut into 18" pieces yesterday. Note: 15 pieces are approximately 30" in diameter. To respond, leave phone # and/or email.

I was about to say too bad I don't live in bristol anymore. But I really wouldn't mean it. I am much happier out here in the woods. Plus I wouldn't have a wood stove there either.

After that little tornado we had last year though. There were some really big trees that got ripped down.

I sent an email in for this, haven't heard back yet. Would be some nice 2012-2013 wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.