Firewood for MEN ONLY!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/for/2546989612.html

Thought it was a spam personal message at first.

FIREWOOD - MEN ONLY! - $300 (New Cumberland)

FOR SALE - A LOT OF FIREWOOD!!! 90% CUT TO LENGTH. NOTHING SPLIT. NOT SEASONED. BLACK WALNUT, SYCAMORE, MAPLE, PINE, BEECH PLUS OTHER MISC... PILE IS APPROX 6+ FT WIDE X 4+ FT TALL X 30 FT IN LENGTH.

THIS WOOD IS NOT FOR WOMEN!!! THIS WOOD IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!! THIS WOOD IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ISSUES WITH GENDER IDENTITY!!! YOU WILL NEED 3 MEN MINIMUM AND SEVERAL BIG TRUCKS. SOME OF THIS WOOD MEASURES 30 PLUS & UP TO 40 INCHES IN DIAMETER!!! THIS IS MORE THAN YOU WILL BURN IN ONE SEASON!!!

$300.00 OR BEST OFFER.

5 1/2 cord, 1/2 half a winters worth, & 2 days to cut & haul a reasonable distance with 1 guy. 2 guys with 2 trailers & decent size saws= 1 10 hr day. Wish it was closer. A C

n3pro said:
"THIS WOOD IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ISSUES WITH GENDER IDENTITY!!!"
Damn. I'm out. :lol:

Maybe you should invest in some insulation. 10 cords a winter? 5.5 cord would last me almost 2 winters here in Alaska.

NATE379 said:
Maybe you should invest in some insulation. 10 cords a winter? 5.5 cord would last me almost 2 winters here in Alaska.
Yeah, but igloos really hold the heat... ;-)

Just another day at the office for my 288XP w/ 3ft bar.....

n3pro said:

Thought it was a spam personal message at first.

FIREWOOD - MEN ONLY! - $300 (New Cumberland)

FOR SALE - A LOT OF FIREWOOD!!! 90% CUT TO LENGTH. NOTHING SPLIT. NOT SEASONED. BLACK WALNUT, SYCAMORE, MAPLE, PINE, BEECH PLUS OTHER MISC... PILE IS APPROX 6+ FT WIDE X 4+ FT TALL X 30 FT IN LENGTH.

THIS WOOD IS NOT FOR WOMEN!!! THIS WOOD IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!! THIS WOOD IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ISSUES WITH GENDER IDENTITY!!! YOU WILL NEED 3 MEN MINIMUM AND SEVERAL BIG TRUCKS. SOME OF THIS WOOD MEASURES 30 PLUS & UP TO 40 INCHES IN DIAMETER!!! THIS IS MORE THAN YOU WILL BURN IN ONE SEASON!!!

$300.00 OR BEST OFFER.

You going to put an offer in on it? I am 90 minutes away and am thinking about it. However, it would take a lot of coordination on my part with borrowing trailers and a splitter. Plus, I already have 4 cords and am struggling to figure out where to put it all.

If I were closer, I could get the cowgirls there right quick, and git 'er dun.

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
If I were closer, I could get the cowgirls there right quick, and git 'er dun.

No Chicklets allowed!!

:lol:

Ray

NATE379 said:

40 X 60 auto shop with three overhead doors opening all the time, & stone cold steel coming in the doors = massive heat loss, + heating the house & office area = massive heat loss. A C

fabsroman said:
n3pro said:

You going to put an offer in on it? I am 90 minutes away and am thinking about it. However, it would take a lot of coordination on my part with borrowing trailers and a splitter. Plus, I already have 4 cords and am struggling to figure out where to put it all.

Nope be my guest. I don't have the room to process that much or that big of wood. Would love too but just not feasible for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.