First burn this morn.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdempsey

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2011
kentucky
Chilly this morning. So gave me an excuse to try the new unit out. Run it about 3 hours. Everything works great. I see now im gonna like pellet stoves. .

I just had to pull the power cord to simulate a power outage to see how good the smoke was going to draw. It was 100% spot on. No smoke smell in the house, just worked so nicely. Im now ready for winter.

Power to the pigs.

Liking the stove right!! This is where Hearth needs to insert a "like" button.

Congrats again. Still a little jealous of all the CPM's that are being installed this year. Like we say for the Cleveland Browns. There is always next year. LOL

Me too....

It's been in the 40's the last 2 nights here in Maine, so last night I threw in a bag of Maine's Finest and fired up the Quad. It was nice to sit in the dark and watch the flames dancing around. This morning when I got up, she was burning happily along. I hate to have to fire her up so early in the season, but since we're in the midst of this global WARMING, it is what it is. ;-)

EarlyMan

Al Gore for President!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.