First fire of the season!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeLikeUmFire

Sep 17, 2009
Lapeer, Michigan
Getting down to 34 ° tonight!!!

Attachments

• 2011-09-15 18.41.27.jpg
    2011-09-15 18.41.27.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 331
Looks great, what about the snow!

zap

It seems way too early for this to be starting already!

Nice set up.

Nice pic!
I say if you have the fuel than burn on even in July if it is
cool that is....

That's awesome, I love it :)

She needs some longer pants. :p Nice pic! She looks like a real sweetheart. (Insert's OK, too). Rick

Cute pic.

Our kids can't wait for first fire. Become a tradition around here. Still holding out - maybe a small shoulder season basswood fire tonight.

Beauty!! My kids love the fire too! Unfortunately the first flames for us this year will not be from wood and we are going to miss it. However, I'm still excited to begin our new pellet journey. Nice picture!

Cozy!! :)

Beautiful picture! We too had our first fire last night. Our second one is going right now.

Cute picture.

It's nice to see that there seems to be more people south of the border than north of the border heating with wood already ;)
I am simply being stubborn and holding off until OCtober. The sun radiates tons of heat into my place in the day, temps reach 23 C. In the morning when I wake up it is 19C inside..

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.