First time user looking for help on eco biomass boiler in central wisconsin

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
need information on eco biomass boiler have a very old boiler now which use baseboard heat go through about 25 face cords of wood looking to update to save wood and also to keep homee warmer have about 3000 sq. ft. home looking at a biomass 40 but I don't know anything about it any help would be helpful

mikedbrrew said:
need information on eco biomass boiler have a very old boiler now which use baseboard heat go through about 25 face cords of wood looking to update to save wood and also to keep homee warmer have about 3000 sq. ft. home looking at a biomass 40 but I don't know anything about it any help would be helpful
Hi, Welcome to Hearth, The EKO & Biomass are 2 different boilers & I don't have first hand experience with either one. I would suggest reading the threads before limiting yourself to just one boiler, this is a big investment. Your in the right place & a gasification boiler is the right choice. Good luck, Randy

mikedbrrew said:

What do you need to know specifically?

I live and south central WI. I have an Econoburn not a Biomass but would happy to talk to you about the set up of my system. PM me and we can talk more if you want.

gg

I have a biomass and like it. If I was in the market I would also consider something with lambada controls. When I got mine the lambada controlled boilers were over my budget and new to the
United States. The econo burn was also on my short list but over my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.