Football.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
It's on like donkey kong.

Week 1, game 1. Who's watching?

Me... And my Son (although he is going to bed soon)

Go Dallas!

zap

Attachments

• new_york_giants_wallpaper_by_pasar3-d2xuv60.jpg
    new_york_giants_wallpaper_by_pasar3-d2xuv60.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Defiant
I'm only watching this because the Packers aren't playing, lol.

With wanna be ref's it should be interesting.....I'll watch for the ref's bad calls and the commercials.......for the record, I am not a fan of Football (US no, Europe, yes).....hope you folks can still consider me a woodburner, lol

I'm not a diehard football fan, but my wife's family is, so i try to keep up when I can.

Die hard Giants fan, so I am watching. While it's 80 degrees now and I'm watching by myself with the a/c on, by the end of the season I'll be watching with the stove going and a new baby. Football season is my favorite.

I enjoy football . . . for some reason it just seems better later in the Fall season when it's a bit nippy outside and I have a fire going in the stove while football is on.

I wear the shirt of whoever is playing Ohio State,
fires up all the diehards around here
otherwise I could care less about sports...................

Too bad they didn't both lose ....... Go PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now be nice Hoss . . . for some reason not everyone likes the Pats and Tom Brady.

You made the move north yet?

Now be nice Hoss . . . for some reason not everyone likes the Pats and Tom Brady.

You made the move north yet?

Been a summer of cutting brush, repairing plumbing and wiring, cleaning up all the trash that got strewed all over and brush grown up through it, fixing damges from vandals, goths, and huns, replacing stuff stolen by thieves, and generally getting boots in the dirt, getting to know the land and the people around, Jake. Prob'ly still a year or two away from the move, gotta sell here, git done with the job, I'm not gonna trade my 5 mile each way commute for 55 each way.

Pats Smats.........Steelers, boys. Steelers.......

View attachment 73292

Always interesting in the FFJake house hold when the Pats and Steelers play . . . I like the Pats and my wife likes the Steelers. Sometimes just for fun she roots for whatever team is playing against the Pats. ;)

Reactions: ScotO
Been a summer of cutting brush, repairing plumbing and wiring, cleaning up all the trash that got strewed all over and brush grown up through it, fixing damges from vandals, goths, and huns, replacing stuff stolen by thieves, and generally getting boots in the dirt, getting to know the land and the people around, Jake. Prob'ly still a year or two away from the move, gotta sell here, git done with the job, I'm not gonna trade my 5 mile each way commute for 55 each way.

Sounds like you're thinking a lot like me . . . planning for the future retirement by heading north. My plan is to possibly head a lot further north though to The County.

Darn Huns!

Status
Not open for further replies.