Found this place that sells oem Harman replacement parts less than the dealer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
x2 I have bought from this place and there shipping is fast too!

prices look a lot better than dealer pricing...

PJPellet said:
j-takeman said:
Most of the Harman parts can be had at you local grainger's. Just need to dig a little.

Here is the convection blower that fits the P38 and P43(might fit more!).

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/DAYTON-Shaded-Pole-Blower-2C647?Pid=search

Thanks J! That's great! I've tried finding the Harman ignitor at grainger but didn't have any luck.

You Harman boys need to post some numbers off your parts. Maybe we can help? I found this blower to replace my sis's blower. smwilliamson had some info in another thread on the iginters. He also had another thread on replacement parts. We asked for peeps to post some numbers for cross reference. Without the numbers we have nothing to go by.

I'd still spend some coin at my local dealer to keep them going. A couple of extra bucks on the little things isn't gonna hurt all that much. Got to keep them in the business too! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.