Francesca Menu inaccessible

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

technick

Dec 25, 2021
Canada
Hi,
My Ravelli Francesca has been acting up recently. Lots of "Do Fire Pot cleaning" messages which required me to shut and clean the pot.
Today I was getting fed up and wanted to go in and change the air and pellet feed settings, but the menu is in accessible.
I have been able to get in the menu previously without issue.

I press both buttons on the screen and it does nothing, just stays on main screen. I am still able to change the temp and power settings. If I press and hold the 2 buttons it simply beeps and screen remains the same.

I removed power from unit for about 20 minutes, but it didn't help

Has anyone had this issue and found a fix?

Thanks

I have had mine just go completely blue and blank on me a few times now (just installed in November). I had to unplug the power and reboot basically.

So what was your solution to getting the menu to work? Did you just unplug the stove and let it reboot?? My RV80 lets me scroll through the options, but I can't change the fire pot cleaning frequency. Suggestions?

So what was your solution to getting the menu to work? Did you just unplug the stove and let it reboot?? My RV80 lets me scroll through the options, but I can't change the fire pot cleaning frequency. Suggestions?
Only solution I have found is to unplug and reboot. Time does not seem to resolve. I left it overnight once to see.

Reactions: Mt Bob