Free Bamboo fence for burning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbcijim

Mar 10, 2008
Schuylkill County, Pa
Not sure if anyone is interested, this will NOT work for a wood stove, more for an outside wood burner.

I have 100-150 rolls of fencing material that are damaged (new) and scheduled to be landfilled. A roll is about 18" in diameter and 6' long. A roll probably weighs 25-30#. Each roll has about 3# 1/8" wires through the bamboo that you would have to take out after burning.

I doubt if anyone is interested, but hey, it's free, you can have it. It's light, but it is extremely easy to handle and I think it would fit easily within an OWB.

Located in Delano, Pa right at Exit 134 on I-81. Can pick up whenever you want.

It may have an alternative use to screen out an unsightly chunk pile or compost pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.