Free Sample Super Cedar Firestarters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
Here we are again! It is time for the new members to receive a free sample of the Super Cedar Firestarters. All we ask is for you to email us your Name and SHIP TO address ([email protected]) and they are on the way. The Super Cedar is safe for Cat. and Non Cat. stoves and inserts. You may learn more about our product at www.supercedar.com.

To all the regulars that have supported our product with kind words and purchases we would like to thank you again. We do appreciate your loyalty!

Thomas,Lara and Gretchen

Email sent, thank you very much for the kind offer.

Best thing since split wood! :coolsmile:

I was addicted to these things last season.

We eat them now instead of Gainesburgers. It's been a nice improvement. :lol:

A quick way to heat your Gainesburgers!

I cant seem to remember if they worked, or if I even liked them for that matter.....I think I need a free sample!

Really though, great product!

I misplaced mine that I got two years ago . . . kept saving it for when I really needed them . . . and then forgot where I put them.

Great offer.

I had looked at these but did not purchace.

Now I will have a chance to try them out for FREE.

Thanks

Neal

WARDNEAL said:
Great offer.

I had looked at these but did not purchace.

Now I will have a chance to try them out for FREE.

Thanks

Neal

You will love'em. I was a naysayer as far as fire starters went. After four years of not taking Tom up on his offer I finally caved and did it last year. Two weeks later I ordered a hundred and now I don't even remember where my kindling ax is. And I don't worry about trying to keep coals to restart the stoves on days when it isn't needed and would just eat wood and overheat the house. Quarter to a half of a Super Cedar, three medium splits and away it goes.

This year I get to see how they weather over time since I didn't use but less than half of them last season.

BrotherBart said:
...This year I get to see how they weather over time since I didn't use but less than half of them last season.

In my experience, they keep quite nicely. Looooong shelf life. Rick

What??? no more black hands from wadding up newspaper??? Im in for a sample, Thanks

Super Cedars + top-down method = fire starting nirvana.

I got mine today and its 90+ degrees, oh the agony ;)

ANeat said:
I got mine today and its 90+ degrees, oh the agony ;)

They'll keep. :coolsmile:

Hope that free sample thing works out profitably! I would think it should... I think I went conservative and got the smaller box last year and still have a lot left but we only burned starting late January, so this year I'll surely want more. Will wait for the pre-season sale! (hope hope)

just got mine today and the stove goes in tomorrow hopefully we will have a cool night soon to burn it in

I am in! Where can I find this product in Canada? Do you sell them at Canadian Tire, Walmart, etc.

SKIN052 said:
I am in! Where can I find this product in Canada? Do you sell them at Canadian Tire, Walmart, etc.

Thomas will send them to you. To my knowledge, they're not available any other way. But then, I'm not Thomas' spokesgecko...much less his attorney. Rick

ETA: Well, there ya have it...see Thomas' post below...I stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.