Free shipping at Bailey's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Savage

Minister of Fire
Feb 14, 2007
Michigan
Sorry. I should have posted this earlier for those who would like to take advantage of this. Bailey's has a sale going on through 9/27 and free shipping too. Good time to stock up.

Reactions: Nixon and smokinj
I got the flyer the other day. I put it on my desk, however, instead of straight to the recycling. Haven't looked at it yet, though.

Thanks for the heads up! I need a few new skip tooth chains.

How does it work? I tried to buy some chains and air filter, but it still want to charge me for shipping. Is there a minimum amount or cupon? Thanks

I just looked at the flyer I got in the mail, and it appears to be only chainsaws that have free shipping.

You're gonna need to buy a 6401 then.

I just looked at the flyer I got in the mail, and it appears to be only chainsaws that have free shipping.

Jeff, you might be right. I got free shipping just a day before that flyer came out and assumed the flyer also meant free shipping on everything. Sorry if I led anyone wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.