Free wood in CT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Wolf

Minister of Fire
Jun 13, 2008
Eastern CT
WOOD - OAK (Glastonbury)

Date: 2012-08-14, 7:31AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Dozens of trees have been cut down and the wood is cut and lined up by the street and is yours for the taking.
Over the next 2 days we have a loader here that can put the wood into your truck.

Yes, we were killed by the big storm last week.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3204457958

I thought there might be a lot of wood from that last storm, the severe weather just miised us. Im closer to you so thats a little to far but thanks for posting, hopefully someone near there sees this.

anyone ever have success with emailing these CL ads? i've had zero luck when i'm replying to ads via email but have had a few calls when i place an ad looking for wood.

anyone ever have success with emailing these CL ads? i've had zero luck when i'm replying to ads via email but have had a few calls when i place an ad looking for wood.

Its about 50-50, I assume they dont answer because the woods gone but you never know why the other party doesnt email back. I have got some good scores from craigslist over the last couple of years.

Thanks for the heades up. Just emailed them. I go by Glastonbury every day. One of my favorite tows to scrounge from. Not to may burners there.

Status
Not open for further replies.