Freedom Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joemat

Jul 23, 2008
NJ
Anyone have experience with Freedom Pellets distributed by Bradley Caldwell (Hazelton, PA)? I believe these are Different from "Freedom Fuel" pellets which are from Natures.

Thanks

I know this is an old topic, but I just got some of these and was curious as well. I was told that they are made by Hamer and were equivalent, but now I have my doubts, since I can't find anything about it online. I used them last year, but didn't do any research online. This year, I poked around and found out that "premuim" doesn't really mean much.

Thanks,
Ron

joemat, are these what you're talking about?

Attachments

• Freedom Fuel bag 1.jpg
    Freedom Fuel bag 1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 334
No, those are different, these are called "Freedom Pellets". The have a distributor listed, as joemat posted, but nothing about a manufacturer. The place were I bought mine told me they were made by Hamer, but there's nothing on the bag to verify that.

Ooooops....just realized this was an old post :shut:

As far as I know or have read, Hamer just makes Winter Warm and Hardwood Heat pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.