Frost On The Pumpkin Tonight

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sante fe

Burning Hunk
Sep 28, 2011
Poughkeepsie ny
Didnt expect to be burning this early in oct.Going to be a hard frost tonight,Fill up those hoppers.

Should be chilly on the water tomorrow morning. Might wait a bit to head out? Expecting 28ºF in the AM. Brrrrrr!

Sounds like you're going ice fishing.:p

We'll be stickin our hands in the water just to warm em up! ;hm

Maybe you will catch frozen Fish Sticks. You can sell them direct to the Gloucester Fisherman ;)

27 degrees here tonight, wife already told me the stoves will be lit tonight.

Stove is running 100%,,,haven't fired up or even checked the gas hot water furnace,,,maybe i thinks I'll do that when i get home from work,,,, just in case,,,

JOhn

Started up an hour ago on the pellets that have been in the hopper all summer, seemed to be a little slow on the ignition, probably a little crap on the ignitor, will hafta keep an eye on it, other than that it was bizness as usual

Fired up the stove last night and this morning for the first time this season to get rid of the chill in the air. It'll definetly be roaring tonight.

I've got both of mine going now, I don't want any complaints, as I have my eyes on a car I want to buy.

Tom C.

gonna be 22 here tonight... hopper full....

same here in eastern MA, preparing for some frost...wood ring is full :)

I been away in Maine all week and sleeping with the window open. She lit the stove as soon as I walked out the door

No filling up the hopper here. I don't like running the stove until
it's cold enough to fire it up and leave it running. Plus, there's no heat on
and it's still 70 in here so if I fire the stove I'll be sweating.

Already fired up in Pennsylvania.

Heavy frost here this morning

It's almost time to make naked snow angels

;lol

It was 29 degrees yesterday morning.

stove still not working :(

that will be today's project.

Status
Not open for further replies.