Fuel tank for MS 361

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muncybob

Minister of Fire
Apr 8, 2008
Near Williamsport, PA
Is this a realtively easy job? I'm looking at this saw and owner states only problem with it is a cracked/leaking fuel tank. If I can get a good price on it I was thinking about having my dealer get me a new tank and repair it myself?

How much they asking?

It's up for auction...last I looked at was around $150 but still days to go...and you know what happens at the last minute! I've got my ceiling $$ in mind so if it gets outa hand I'll be outa there! Also looking at a 71cc Jonesy turbo that I hope nobody else is interested in :)

muncybob said:
It's up for auction...last I looked at was around $150 but still days to go...and you know what happens at the last minute! I've got my ceiling $$ in mind so if it gets outa hand I'll be outa there! Also looking at a 71cc Jonesy turbo that I hope nobody else is interested in :)

Not sure how much a new gas tank goes for. Wonder what cause it? I would feel comfortably at 225.00 and under if everything else was good. I think you would get more bang for your buck on the turbo 71cc's

Status
Not open for further replies.