Full Moon Over the Woodshed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trehugr

Dec 16, 2007
Greenwood, Maine
Finally done... now to buck and split 8 cords.... no one wants me to put wood in it... daughter wants to use it for a dance stage... neighbor wants to rent it for a wedding... and yes, come late summer I want to see a rock and roll band in there... anyone know how to get a hold of Zep... or maybe the Who ?

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,207
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,199
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,246
That is a thing of beauty ! You are going to have to be SOOOO careful not to put any dings on the surfaces while loading ! LOL !
Congrats Rob....

That is really awesome. Your chopsaw must have gotten quite a workout cutting up all those diagonal divider blocks. I would never have the patience to do that, but I love the way the light plays off of them.The final product looks super. Nice job!

In the entire 12+ cords of wood in my backyard there are maybe three splits worthy of stacking in your shed.

Now that is a thing of beauty. Its very refreshing to see what a true craftsman can do.

That's a nicely finished wood shed alright. But now I really want to see some pictures of those three splits of Wood Duck's.... :wow:

All I can say is WOW!

Nice work. How come my red chop saw doesn't do that?

Nice work. It really looks great. It's almost too nice for a wood shed. My cousin plays in a zep tribute band in Jersey. I think he'd do the gig.

If I had that on my property my wife wouldn't let me put wood in it. Post some pics when you start stacking wood in there.

Now that is a good looking wood shed. I can see why others have uses for it. Awesome job. Now fill er up !!!

Only a true wood burner will be able to appreciate that shed as you are filling it. Nice.

Doesn't looke like most of the Maine out building I've seen while driving through maine. You sure this is in Maine?

Wow . . . now that's a woodshed. Very sharp looking . . . and Gzecc is right . . . from the pics it looks like something you would see in Beanport and not Greenbush. Very nice job. I would love to see some pics in the daylight.

I thought it was a wine rack when I saw it. :lol:

Nice job.

Shipper

trehugr said:
Finally done... now to buck and split 8 cords.... no one wants me to put wood in it... daughter wants to use it for a dance stage... neighbor wants to rent it for a wedding... and yes, come late summer I want to see a rock and roll band in there... anyone know how to get a hold of Zep... or maybe the Who ?

I have a couple that would like to rent it out, what do you think.

zap

Attachments

• 100_0449.jpg
    100_0449.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 914
You must be a perfectionist, wood floor and you surely could have used some prefabed Lattice on the siding. Does look too good to use as a shed.

I see all kinds of stuff wrong with this "woodshed". You absolutely should have put a cedar shake or slate roof on it and not that cheap metal. What a way to take a shortcut.

I'm completely joking. That is excellent craftsmanship...I'm very impressed.

trehugr said:

Awesome!

Unbelievable!! Great looking shed!! Now load it and post some pictures of it with wood in it!!!!!

Now that's a woodshed.

Very nice work.

I lurk, I don't post - there are so many pros here I am in awe. HOWEVER, this wood shed deserves a post. I can't believe how great this looks. Congrats and enjoy and please share pics when it is full. I am going bed and will hopefully be dreaming of this shed.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.