full water trough

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loon

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2010
ont canada
calling for some crazy weather tomorrow and just got ready for it :cheese:

DSC08935-1.jpg

loon

Well, I like it !!!!

Great idea !!

You know, Loon, we've got one just a tad shorter in length that my Grampa used as a bath tub up in his cottage. I'm thinking here.........

Thanks for sharing!

i grabbed an old one off the farm and spray stained it the same colour as the house also put a carpet under it as the first row thrown in from the window gives the floor a good jolt...

its 6ft long and holds a weeks worth of wood IF i had help but was by myself yesterday and could of been stacked a little tighter.

plus depends just how cold it is out :cheese:

DSC08939-1-1.jpg

the window leads out to the carport which is pretty handy ;-)

DSC04624-1.jpg

loon

Loon, What is the pot on your stove sitting on?

Shari

Loon, that is putting the old watering tank to good use. Love the house too.

thanks savage..

shari its just an old steel grate from the plant i work at cut down to fit and very heavy.. havent got around to it yet but will be spraying it black with high heat paint someday.

loon

DSC08943-1-1.jpg

thanks kathleen..we were supposed to get some big ice storm today but only ended up being a heavy rain day ;-P

the 3 of us spent the day out in the garage and they kinda got soaked and tired i guess? :cheese:

DSC08954-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.