FYI: Somersets @ Menards in OH $3.29 a bag

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

Mar 18, 2008
Ohio
Here comes 4 tons for next year !

Somersets at Menards, Massillon Oh now $3.29 per bag.

More great pellets at a great price !

(Heating my house in 2011 for $658.00...(4 skids at $164.50).........priceless !)

TSC across the street advertising their pellet prices can't be beat on a stack along the road has AWF pellets for $3.49

Apparently they can be beat !

Don't rush over there till I get my other 3 pallets.............OK ??

Sure beats the almost $6.00 per bag I saw last year.

A prosperous & safe new year to all !!

Arnold

They were on sale at Menards in Lancaster ohio until last week. they are now back to $4.39/bag, which isnt shabby.

Arnold said:
.....TSC across the street advertising their pellet prices can't be beat on a stack along the road has AWF pellets for $3.49......

Did you go over to TSC and ask them to beat the price? If they advertise it, they have to honor it. For sure, that price for Somersets is great, but AWF for less than $164.50 isn't anything to sneeze at....they burned well in my stove.

imacman said:
Arnold said:
.....TSC across the street advertising their pellet prices can't be beat on a stack along the road has AWF pellets for $3.49......

Did you go over to TSC and ask them to beat the price? If they advertise it, they have to honor it. For sure, that price for Somersets is great, but AWF for less than $164.50 isn't anything to sneeze at....they burned well in my stove.

I Didn't ask them..........I'd already overdosed on Somersets !

Status
Not open for further replies.